Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Third times' a charm?

So there I was all prepped. Stacey & Marv were there waiting in the pre-op area with me. My Dr had already been in once to say hello, talk about the surgery and say that we were almost ready to go. I had my cute little bonnet on my head, and then my Dr reappears and says, "I have to cancel your surgery for today" Okay so this is too wierd to be real, so Stacey & I can hardly hold back the laughter! But yes, I am home again tonight without having my collarbone repaired. There was a tiny hole in the sterile draping that wrapped the custom appliances that were to be installed, and so there was no way to continue today. So I will have to wait until Friday to get screwed. As if I haven't enough already! I'm actually starting to look forward to it. Go figure.