Monday, September 17, 2007

Two quizzes so far and no wrong answers yet. I've gone through about a thousand terms, prefixes, suffixes, and combining forms and I'm still running with an A in the class. We have a break this week; some sort of inservice gives us a day off, so I have until next week to study up for quiz number three. I do need the extra time because I had to work this weekend at the store and I HAD to go to the Bears game.
It was great to be back at Soldier Field again. I don't think I went to any of the games last year. In fact, I know that I didn't. The year before? Hmmm, can't remember if I have been there since the new stadium opened. I love it. It was great to see Devon Hester do his thing. And the defense was outstanding as usual. I had hoped that Rex would have had a better day. But I still don't think the O-line gives him much of a chance. I just don't believe it's all Rex's fault that the offense doesn't perform better. Let's just hope for more positive change before next week. I'm down to crossing my fingers and toes, rubbing a lucky rabbit's foot (that would be a foot that is still attached to a live and thriving rabbit), and saying a prayer that the football gods will look favorably on the Bears.
Friday I will see a new Dr about my crookedness and the pain in my low back. "I've had it up to here with the likes of (those) guys", but with my insurance deductible paid for the year and my annual out of pocket expense almost maxxed, this is the year to get caught up on all my medical conditions that are in need of attention. There really aren't that many, but since the diagnostics can cost so much and so little is covered by my insurance, I just have to get the job done.
Okay, now it's time to eat the dinner which Marv has prepared.

No comments: