Sunday, September 30, 2007

MilkToast

That's the only thing that comes to mind when I think of the Bears offense and the very offensive coaching for Chicago. I'm not sure why, but that is just the feeling that comes over me. Lovie Smith's leadership by "commitment" (to the quarterback) is the most flawed approach I could imagine. It only builds weakness. Competition and discpline builds strength and I haven't seen any of that, especially since Lovie got his shiny new contract. But what do I know? Besides that though, I have never had so much fun watching a Bears game on tv as I did today, cheering all the while for the Lions. Next week I think I'll wear yellow and green.
I'm three for three on my quizzes so far in Biomedical Terminology. I've never studied so hard in my life. And now that I've got how I feel about the Bears off my chest, I must get back to it.

No comments: