Thursday, April 12, 2007

Oh, and...


I find it interesting, perhaps suspicious somehow, that Phil & Christie managed to schedule the due date of this next baby to be during the two weeks in November when the Bears are on the road! How did they do that? While many were excited to hear about the timing of the event when both the NFL and Phil made their announcements this week, Nate Vasher was simply stunned, asking "How did they find out before we did?"

I forgot to mention that I was eventually told by the Dr that titanium implants rarely set off the metal detectors in airport. We'll see if he was just toying with me or not....

2 comments:

J. Philip Graham said...

Actually if you look a little closer, you'll see that the due date for child #2 is during the Bears' bye week, which is then followed by two away games. If you don't recall, Zachary's baptism was scheduled during the Bears' bye week last year. Come on now! I have my priorities!!!!

AuntKathe said...

Yes, I did notice that but forgot to mention it. Actually, I was looking to see the possibility that you two would be so occupied that I might just have to take your place at a game, which was why I was thinking more about where the games were. But no, I see you do have the proper priorities, and I do have to commend you for that!