Saturday, March 03, 2007

Another week gone by...

This week brought travel plans. Go figure! Marv has won an all-expenses-paid trip for two to some resort right on the tip of the Yucatan penninsula. He did this by doing his job in an outstanding manner as usual. So instead of giving him an enormous sum of money as a reward, the powers that be decided on this trip together with others from his company. So now we have to rush to get passports and struggle find appropriate apparel. Neither one of us ever wanted to be seen in a swimming suit again, and so we don't own them. Not likely we can be forced into a situation where we might need them. If so, I think we'll have to get them down there. Golf is available to Marv, and most of you who know me know how I feel about golf. Most sports are out of the question for me until further notice. I guess I'll just enjoy sleeping late, reading books, soaking up the sun - fully clothed - and see what the days & nights bring.
This week I get another x-ray to see if my collarbone is healing. It still hurts. I don't think that is a good sign.

No comments: