Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Happy New Year!

Happy Birthday to my Dad!  I tell you every year how much I love you and that you are my hero.  This year is no different.  I love you.  You have always been my hero.

I'm officially a Registered Health Information Technician.  RHIT - my credentials.  I think back.  I had broken my collarbone and had been unable to ride for almost nine months.  My best friend going back to high school passed away.  I felt compelled to make a change in my life.  Horses and riding were still and are still my passion. But in that summer my life went in a new direction.  I'm so happy to have made the decision to go to school and get at least my Associate Degree. It brought me closer to you Dad. And it improved my life.  Not only via education, but through the wonderful new friends I made. 

No comments: