Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Dad

Ablation procedure has been completed. Mom had to take him back to the hospital on Sunday night - His heart was racing again. I went to see him Monday morning before the procedure, and he was so miserable. I know the waiting is so difficult and the times that I have had to wait for medical & surgical procedures it has helped me to have Marv with me. Dad really didn't want us to stay with him. He didn't feel good enough to talk. I sat next to him for a bit, & he put his head down on my shoulder & I held tight to him. I haven't seen him since the ablation was done. He had to spend 6 hours lying flat & that went up to 9pm. I knew he would only want to rest as comfortably as possible after that. Mom brought him home this morning & she says he has been a good patient - resting most of the day. After work tomorrow, I think I'll go see how he's feeling. I hope he can get a good night of sleep tonight in his own bed.

1 comment:

bilsabab said...

It's good to hear he came out of surgery ok and that he's home resting.

Thanks for updating here. I'll call this weekend to get the latest.

Love,
Eric