Saturday, July 07, 2007

Life in the Fast Lane...

We finally have DSL. Whew! All that trying to convince Marv that it was time, was to no avail, so I just did it myself. Oh, and who do I find here zipping thru cyberspace this morning when I got up???? I'll give you a hint. He's the one who was the stick in the mud all along. Go figure.
So now as I slowly learn how to do the things I couldn't even attempt before, you can see that I have my flickr account going and am starting to upload pictures. Unfortunately, on his last storm chasing trip, Evan let go of the tripod for a moment and the high winds near the tornados in Canada took out the brand new camera, smashing the lens to bits. So it will likely be awhile before there are more new photos. At least Eric can look at Baron's smiling face, and all of you can see Biff, and Merlin, Stacey's most snuggly and very large cat.
I am still distressed about the pains in my shoulder and collarbone area, and about the abandonment by my Dr and my therapist. My new therapist is really quite wonderful and I like his take on things. I'd like to keep him as a personal trainer, but at $50 a pop, twice a week, he's kind of expensive. I've got two more sessions with him and one last appointment with my Dr before he leaves. We'll see what the concensus is after that.

No comments: