Monday, May 07, 2007

On the mend!

I had another visit with my Dr today. I had xrays taken first and then was led back to the exam room to wait for the Dr. He seemed particularly busy today, but that is beside the point. I paced anxiously and looked at all the lovely charts and pictures of knees, and shoulders, and feet, and hands; paying particular attention to the shoulder chart. Finally, as I was hiding behind the door (thats where they had all that informative matter), the Dr came in and after he found me, we got to look at the pictures. There is bone growth and it is right where it belongs! All my hardware is firmly in place and it looks like my collarbone is finally on the right track!!! Yeah!!!!!!!! He said that he would fax new orders to physical therapy and we can finally start some active range of motion and strengthening. I left there and went to therapy, and got to roll a rubber ball up and down the wall and bench press a one pound weight on a cane! How many of you have tried that???

No comments: