Friday, February 09, 2007

Dismay

Okay, it's been almost a week. Was it bad kharma that was able to flow thuough me? It's just that deep down I felt it would take a miracle to upset the Fates that were in the Colts favor. I never spoke of it. Never. I pushed it down deep, hid from it, and believed that the Miracle could happen. I believed, and still do that the players talent is there. Including RG.
Here are the statistics I choose to consider:
1 out of the 2 teams in the Super Bowl has less points at the end of the game than the other. It cannot be avoided, however,
100% of all teams in the Super Bowl has earned the privilege of playing in that prestigeous and culturally important ceremonial game.
Let's go for a rematch.

2 comments:

J. Philip Graham said...

Hey, Rivera is gone. Wade Wilson is gone. Their replacements will improve the team!

AuntKathe said...

You bet!